The instant messaging service iMessage app is now available on cloud storage iCloud, with the newest update.
The iOS 11.4 now lets you access the message on your Mac via iCloud. Are you wondering how can you access iMessage on iCloud?
You need to enable it.
How you can Enable the iMessage on iCloud?
iMessage in iPad:
Do you want to enable the iMessages on iPad? Are you looking for instructions to enable the iMessage for iCloud, here is how you can do it.
- Make sure your device is up-to-date. If you haven’t already updated it, try to update your iPad to the iOS version 11.4.
- Now that you have updated the device, search for the settings icon. You will find it on the home screen.
- As soon as you open the setting, you will see your picture with your name. Tap on the name and an Apple ID menu will open.
- Now search for the iCloud option.
- Tap on the cloud option next to iCloud, and a drop-down list will open.
- Now search for the messages, in this list.
- Once you have found the messages icon, all you need to do, it to tap the switch to green, which is next to iClouds.
- Now you can access your messages of iCloud easily on iPad.
iMessage On Mac:
You already know how to access the iMessage on the iPad. Are you looking for the instructions to enable iMessage on your Mac? Here is how you will do it.
- Make sure your Mac is up-to-date with the latest macOS version. Check if it is the version 10.13.5. if not, you will need to upgrade the system.
- As soon as you have upgraded the system to MacOS 10.13.5, you can now move forward. It is important to upgrade because this is the version that allows enabling messages on iCloud.
- Now search for the message icon. You will find a blue icon on the homepage.
- Tap on the app. Once the app is open, you will see some options on the upper right corner.
- On the upper right corner, you will see the message options. Click on the messages option.
- As soon as you tap the messages option, there will be a drop-down list. In the drop-down list, search for the preferences option. Tap on that.
- Now a window will open. Tin this preference app window, you will see the accounts tab on the top. It will be the second option, with the @ sign. Click on that.
- Now with tapping the accounts option, the window will open. It will show you some checkboxes. Read through them. Find the box that says access iMessage in iCloud.
- Check that box.
This is how simple it is to enable iMessage on the iPad and on Mac. Follow the steps, and you will not face any difficulty. If you are worried that you will lose messages on the phone, you do not have to worry. The messages are synced. You can see them through phone, iPad, or Mac. So, you do not have to stress about that.