Messaging and chatting is very important to connect with each other. iMessage provides you with the fantastic platform for iPhone, iPad and Mac users but now you can use iMessage app on android, and windows as well. Most of the iOS-based devices comprise of built-in messaging application. If you are apple user there is a chance that you might be using this service.
The problem is how to get the same services on a Windows-based device, and it is quite easy. We present you with the guide for “how to send messages on iMessage from your PC.”
Emulators for using iMessage on windows
Emulator is any software or hardware that enables one computer system (called the host) to act and behave like another computer system (known as guest). Here, we will let you know about two emulators that can help you to run imessage on windows.
The imessage emulators we are going to talk about are tested on our machines which were running windows 7, windows 8, and windows 10.
1. iPADIAN Emulator:
iPadian emulator is one of the most helpful emulator used Windows PC. As the name suggests, it emulate iOS on your windows based machine. You can access everything on your iOS from your computer. The number of emulators are available but we have chosen ipadian as it is quite reliable.
Steps to install
- Download ipadian installer from here.
- Run the .exe installer file.
- You will be asked to sign in with your Apple ID on first time running. If you do not have login credentials then create a new one.
- Go to apps section and launch it to start using.
2. Android Emulator “Bluestack “
The BlueStacks is android emulator which is designed to facilitate Android applications to run on PCs running Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh. It is the latest and easy method for using imessage on windows. The installation can be done by following steps:
- Download bluestack from here.
- Install the bluestack as you install any other software.
- Search for iMessage in the search bar.
- Download the imessage setup and you are done.